On February 11-12 2019, the EU-MADE4LL partners met at the University of Florence (Italy) for the fourth transnational meeting of the project. All the partners were present, including the administrative staff that held a parallel meeting both in presence and on-line. The agenda of the meeting focused on:
- the third intellectual output, the medium-term results of which were presented by Stella Karatza and Elisabetta Adami;
- the dissemination strategy which was illustrated by Matteo Figoli;
- further steps in the organization of the A-Mode conference which were discussed under the lead of Sandra Petroni;
- the design on the hands-on-lab organized by Marc Rocca and Samantha Taylor in
the context of the A-Mode conference;
- the planning of the transnational meeting in Rome.