Hannover Transnational Meeting
September 26-27, saw the third EU-MADE4LL transnational meeting, hosted by the University of Hanover (Germany) in their LS3 Research Centre headquarters. All partners were present.
On the agenda:
1) Anonymisation of student data and grading
2) Number and selection of students for year 3 mobilities
3) EUMADE4LL platform presentation and discussion
5) Timeline of teaching activities and control group
6) Ethics update
7) Discussion for dissemination event (see separate article)
Assessment and evaluation processes have been agreed and are ready for implementation onto the EUMADE4LL platform. These processes follow the ethics agreed in the second transnational meetings.
Teachers and researchers exchanged ideas with the IT group from Hannover, with Ivana Marenzi and Phillipp Kemke, who have developed the intellectual output 1. And new elements are being developed by the LS3 team to make the job of delivering the coursework straightforward, safe and largely automatic.
Preparation took place for the well-attended dissemination event which took place following the transnational meeting on 29 September. This included a look back at the pilot project and the shape of the project today.